Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Power Supply Ratings Just Get It... Need Help With Computer Power Supply Problems/questions?

Need help with computer power supply problems/questions? - power supply ratings just get it...

In thinking of buying a 320MB EVGA 8800GTS, but I do not know if my power supply is sufficient for this. According to my diet at this time (Speedfan) the following voltages:

2.5: 1.47 V
Vcore: 1.27V
3.3: 3.35V
5: 5.12V
12: 12.06V

I know it says in the description of the object must have a minimum of 400 Watt / 12 V rating of 26 amps, I'm not sure if my diet may be a high rating of 12 V and is not sure how much delete watts. I looked in 3 different parts of the performance of a readoff qualifications, but I do not see. In their good advice thats blocking my view, the cause on my computer, and theres no list of ratings. Please can someone tell me if you think you can use a handle or the 8800GTS gona have to get one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment