Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dyslexia Definition More Condition_symptoms Do You Know More Definitions?

Do you know more definitions? - dyslexia definition more condition_symptoms

Amnesia: What do you want?

Apathy: I do not care

Intolerance: I'm not saying someone like you

Condemnation, in The Deer Hunter

Dyslexia: beeing sackwards

selfish, I am the best person to answer this question

Flatulence: the question really stinks!

Hostility: If you ask me a question, I'll kill you

Ignorance: I do not know

Indifference: anywhere

Influenza: you must be patient to ask questions

Insomnia: I stayed awake all night thinking about the answer

irreverent: "I swear to God, you have too many questions!

Masturbation: His father can resolve this issue

Narcissism answer: Before you tell me, do not look great

more protection, I do not know whether you are ready for the answer

paranoid: I know that probably the answer, right?

Deadline: I'll tell you tomorrow

repetitive: I told you once answered

egocentric: Well, I know the answer, what counts

suspect are: Why are you asking me all these questions?

1 comments:

Lindsay C said...

is broken, I answer in one minute

OCD: I know the answer. I know the answer. I know the answer.

sure: I will answer

Silence: I am the fifth

Religious: God has given me my answer

hesitation: "I am not sure if I should answer this

Aggressive: This is the answer. Now shut the fuck up

Defendant: That is the answer. Well, why do not believe me.

Post a Comment