Monday, November 9, 2009

Free Colposcopy In Charlotte N.c Ever Had The " LEEP" (scraping) Procedure ? Abnormal Pap Smears?

Ever Had The " LEEP" (scraping) Procedure ? Abnormal Pap Smears? - free colposcopy in charlotte n.c

OK, so I had a Pap test abonormal and I went to a colposcopy and biology, was said to me, is painlessly. We have: O (

Now the place is told in a "RAD" method (scraping off the abnormal cells have) Im very scared because the first procedure was very painful and uncomfortable.

I wonder if you had the "RAD" procedure done, and if so, what side effects?

Thank you, Im 22 and new, all of this: OS advice or people would be very grateful story.

1 comments:

kayville said...

I have twice had the 1st Time awake when it was hell, and I cried and cried, the doctor lied, the pain of the 2nd was associated with a backbone (which should fall asleep, but I was afraid I) and D is much better, without pain to a more open society with the doctor of my ideas, never in the office to get the lie and say it is better to sleep, or spine, 1 child had to RAD 1 and was a beginning. Col then did I have 2 LEEP a year later than 1 years after another child who tries to reach the 4 months that are slim and that supports the baby under 1 is ok 2 RAD can really hurt

Post a Comment