Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pent House Letters My Dad Is Taking My Mom To Court Because I Don't Want To Go To His House.HELP!?

My Dad is taking my mom to court because i don't want to go to his house.HELP!? - pent house letters

His house is a pigsty! He lets his dog shit everywhere and makes me want whenever I vomit there.its always messy, and my 4 brothers screaming.he always screams and I always pay my school, it is not cause me to go into a Catholic school. Never pay for anything.he had his lawyer send a letter to my mother and now I must go and talk to the judge and my mother did not court.we a very wealthy family and my mother is 14 struggling.im

4 comments:

allicat said...

Hey is that you can tell the judge what he said. And to examine the judge and heard. They are good.

ponderin... said...

I think that at the age of 14 years who can actually choose to live there. If you go to court to tell the judges what they want from the honesty and the judge will help you decide what the best interests of all ...

I think your father really cares about you and wants to spend time with you ... Have you tried to go in conversation with her father, why she did not want to get home? If your house is so bad, perhaps the two can settle some family ties (with siblings) Time is not at home.

Good luck.

catman said...

Tell the judge what you have just said. Be honest and keep the right information. I was a social service workers and does not want a child because under these conditions there are environmental risks, verbal abuse, parenting skills and the things that are probably impossible. Even his mother could not be said in the consultation and the therapist, it would be bad for your mental health, if they could your father's house, then went to the judge evidence to give. Good luck.

amy said...

My mom and dad also sepperated if my choice, I never see my father who has problems with anger, and always seem to blame me. But the significance of the 14 can choose whether to display. and could be a good thing if it takes you to court, because if it a pig, not even you want to see in this environment. Good luck! I hope this helped

Post a Comment