Friday, November 6, 2009

Harley Golf Bag Holder Harley Golf Cart Questions... 1982 DX4

Harley Golf Cart Questions... 1982 DX4 - harley golf bag holder

Hello everyone,
I recently bought a 1982 Harley Davidson golf cart, 4 wheels.
The guy who does not buy much from him, so I hope y'all can help.
First, you need to gas mixture?

2 From what I read in your power to lift the wheels only change. Is this true and could recommend a tire size?

3 The car is very ruff, I'm a fighter, and basically it wants camo, suggestions? Painting? Stickers? Sentence?

4 Are there a governor from the engine?

Thank you very much

1 comments:

holeout1... said...

I will answer any questions that I think I know lol. Most golf carts are aware with the new president, a day is crazy most of the golf cart faster uphill, then downhill lol.

It also depends on whether you are with the golf cart as a golf course, use, or if you go to see your environment? Since some courses have rules on the tire size and type of kit you in your shopping cart.

When I suggest that you go all show and put some tires with huge windows, sweet, how such a system, so you go in style lol.

I do not think I could mix the gas if it is a car with a high dollar, I think this mix for you.

But luck, sorry that I did not have complete answers to your questions.

Post a Comment