Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Skinny Girls In Stiletto Heels Do You Think My Friend's Sister Was Thinking That I Am Weird Because I Commented On Her Stiletto Heels Shoes?

Do you think my friend's sister was thinking that i am weird because i commented on her stiletto heels shoes? - skinny girls in stiletto heels

Finally, I saw my best friend long time ago in a supermarket while getting today, my friend and I were friends since high school and she is a very sweet girl. I also met her older sister and her older sister was also very pleasant and attractive, my friend went to get soda, so I decided to speak, his older sister and only to introduce myself and she gave me a compliment that Spike Heels Slingback Shoe was good, I said, beautiful shoes, but said nothing. Her older sister, then went to talk to me about school and cloth, and then we had to finish the conversation because she went into the box. Her older sister had shoes with stiletto heel, which looked as if they were 5 or 6 inches tall with a pair of tight jeans and looks good. Do you think she had no idea, strange as they thought I was gay or anything, because I have shoes on her? Is it wrong to give the shoes of a girl to comment? Her younger sister, knows my friend I am just because my friend told me a few times when I need adviceAsk girls to celebrate his little sister, who my friend is a really good friend. Do you think that your sister was an idea from me, as I do on their shoes? Do you think I have to comment something wrong when your shoes on? I love it when I see a sexy girl in high heels shoes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really think that's really not a problem. They make too much of him, I'm sure he did not think you were gay. It is a compliment a girl in his shoes. This is the most appropriate way than anything you can comment on that.

Anonymous said...

Although usually the compliments she received, the somewhat unusual for a type of specific comments on our shoes. In general, in order to "secure" in general give a word of praise, "You look fine today," for example.

A danger to be on the skin of a young girl in particular rule that it can also see (rightly or wrongly) as a foot fetishist. (There are some girls who have known on this issue, however.)

Anonymous said...

Although usually the compliments she received, the somewhat unusual for a type of specific comments on our shoes. In general, in order to "secure" in general give a word of praise, "You look fine today," for example.

A danger to be on the skin of a young girl in particular rule that it can also see (rightly or wrongly) as a foot fetishist. (There are some girls who have known on this issue, however.)

Post a Comment