Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Red Tinged Mucus Before Menstruation 10 Weeks And Blood Tinged Mucus? Sorry If TMI?

10 weeks and blood tinged mucus? Sorry if TMI? - red tinged mucus before menstruation

I had a lot of rejection, since I'm 6 weeks.
Sometimes it is clear, yellow, thick, brown, gray, pink, red, and sometimes more.
I had confirmed an early ultrasound at 8 weeks because of bleeding and saw a good heartbeat and that it does not leak anything. Now he has to retire because they do not know where the bleeding comes from. I have another Dates 16 February
I only leave the house twice already since 20 January. and twice the next day my blood again. I try as simple as possible, without going crazy with boredom.
I think it was lowest when my body was cramping a saddle. However, that's what they call a hematoma subcronic? I had a miscarriage in Jone. Shortly before 1 of the anniversary of my daughter. Can anyone tell me their story and what was the outcome?

0 comments:

Post a Comment