Thursday, January 21, 2010

Looking At Vajinas What Type Of Sleeping Bag Should I Be Looking At Purchasing For The Harsh Australian Climate?

What type of sleeping bag should I be looking at purchasing for the harsh Australian climate? - looking at vajinas

I try to do some backpackers in Australia for about 6 to 9 months to ...

I know nothing about the nature of the sleeping bag ... I did some research and theres always a series 7C or 9c in conjunction with any model of a sleeping bag ...

If this code so that the climate is developing the sleeping bag? If so, what type should I? Search

2 comments:

DrDonthe... said...

If you are not visited backpack in the snow, most areas that are prone to in Oz, would serve a little more tropical for a range of 9 ° C. These bags are not very expensive, wait until I got here. Take one of these aluminum covers emergency, if a path ending the suffering of the freezing or decide to go hiking in the mountains () for both fires.

Uncle Bonner said...

It depends on when and where you are. Northern Australia is very hot and tropical, then south and can be very cold, unless it's summer, you can still be cold, but not so crazy, two sleeping bags and long cold Johns. I do not recommend anything negative sleeping bag. 7c and 9c degrees Celsius could. You can also buy sleeping there. Australia is fucking awesome, I spent four months and barely scratch the surface of your awesomeness.

Post a Comment