Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Is Celestron A Good Scope Celestron C9 1/4-SGT (XLT) Questions?

Celestron C9 1/4-SGT (XLT) Questions? - is celestron a good scope

I am in the midst of improving the areas of my Meade ETX-80AT-TC is a number that's good for astrophotography beginners and last me a long time. I did extensive research, done primarily in the areas of Celestron, because it was not too happy with my Meade. I have a fully manual 35mm camera and I hope you want in a digital SLR thats not invest too much (about $ 400-500), if someone can help or show me a good camera, and even a few tips for beginners, would be awesome astrophotography.
I chose this C9 1/4-SGT (XLT), for the next school year, I am a junior in high school and schedule an individual research or class in astrophotography, I present a lot of people. So I have all the tips you can give me some successes can use with astrophotography, I know that the biggest part of it is trial and error, but I am willing to work hard, which I do everything too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment