Monday, January 25, 2010

Chicken Skin Treatment Any Home Treatments For Keratosis Pilaris ("chicken Skin")?

Any home treatments for Keratosis Pilaris ("chicken skin")? - chicken skin treatment

I have Keratosis pilaris (KP), a common skin disease, from the "weird" results in my arms. Excess skin forms around individual hair follicles so characteristic minutes, rough, grater-like bumps. It is really disgusting, but his legacy. I know half of the adults. Someone knows how to handle this success?

5 comments:

bklyn177 said...

If you have keratosis pilaris probably a lack of vitamin A. We have to be careful with vitamin A, since too much can cause side effects. I was "spooky" look back and arm some of my legs, but you take a teaspoon of cod liver oil every night almostly bumps are completely gone. Exposure to the sun and support the use of infrared sauna. Do not rub it worse.

missblue... said...

Me too, and I know it's embarrassing. When I advised my doctor AmLactin lotion. What was once prescription, but are now freely available. That is about $ 15, and had some success with it. The only thing annoying it is to be applied twice daily. (Of course, it starts something like a prize.) Another thing I learned, is very good in the scrub with a sponge and shower. Helps the hair, without ever take the trouble to scrape out. And do not forget to moisturize your skin. That is the key, really. Good luck!

♥ shiny stars ♥ said...

I also ... exfoliator works, do not rub too hard to do so will have a negative impact. Do it every three days and moisturize with a non-clogging, the lotion atleast twice a day, dry skin, it is.

It helps me:)

Edit: scrub too often can irritate the skin and cracks when cearful then I say all three days, hope this helps:)

Keni 86 said...

Me too. This is not removable .. You should be proud and REP (CP) .. Write me at: todd86heap@hotmail.com for more ..

Daredevi... said...

Yes, a doctor.

Post a Comment