Tuesday, December 29, 2009

San Diego Blinds I Want To Move From NYC To San Francisco?

I want to move from NYC to San Francisco? - san diego blinds

Moved I lived in New York for 2 years (San Diego), it goes without saying that I am sick of life in the Big Apple and want to head back to the west.

I always wanted to live in San Francisco, I think the city itself is unbelievable.

Has anyone suggestions about what kind of movement?

I know that the cost of living is comparable. What about jobs? I am really away from New York, no matter what will be in September in a sort of head on blind faith, that is, no work, only the rescue of New York. I do not need a lecture on the topic I would just like some advice on how to live in San Francisco.

Suggestions?

1 comments:

frenchi said...

iy move in the 1 June, I'm a little nervous and happy. I live in New York, I came to New York as too narrow and dirty. but I saw at least 10 years.
Thus, in June 1, moving to SF. I suggest you use the same tools he used to travel to New York. I rent a room in Craiglist.com can prove that

Post a Comment